Includes before photos, completing forms, a thorough consultation, four methods of measuring, pre-numbing anesthetic, microblading strokes, pigment mask (color), more numbing anesthetic, additional strokes, shading (if needed), after photos, and aftercare instructions.
Up to two (2) complimentary touch ups are included within the first 12 months of your 3D microblading service. Includes pre-numbing anesthetic, microblading strokes, pigment mask (color), more numbing anesthetic, additional strokes, and shading (if needed), and aftercare instructions.
Includes before photos, completing forms, a thorough consultation, four methods of measuring, pre-numbing anesthetic, microblading strokes, pigment mask (color), second numbing anesthetic, additional strokes, shading (if needed), after photos, and aftercare instructions.
Specical Pricing - Please contact us
Active Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Educators
Every client is unique, special, and busy! Time is precious, and I am thrilled to provide to each client with…
- An elite location
- The highest level of European-regulated, cruelty free (not tested on animals) pigments
- Custom designed products and services to make your experience truly special
- Fully insured and licensed
- Surgery-center levels of medically clean: from our sterilization processes, sanitization rules, and hygiene protocol
- PhiBrow certified artist, World of Microblading certified artist
- Special client comfort touches, including prescription strength numbing options
- An ergonomic, luxuriously heated lounger
- Disposable sheets and pillow cases - one use for one very special...you
- Aftercare instructions and organic serum
- Three to four focused, personalized hours with each person
Because of this, there is high demand and often a waitlist for these exclusive appointments. Please carefully read the following cancellation policy:
There is a $100 non-refundable electronic deposit for an appointment. The deposit amount will be applied directly to the completed service.
If you need to reschedule, kindly give us at least a one week notice.
If you find yourself in a bind and need to reschedule twice- we get it- life is hectic - you may reschedule up to two times. Should you need to reschedule a third time, you will forfeit your $100 deposit and a new security deposit must be given before booking the appointment.
Microblading, when done well, cannot be rushed. Accordingly, and in order to provide you and our next scheduled client with the requisite, focused, and quality time, if you are over 20 minutes late to your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
We welcome all of our clients to bring a friend or designated Brow Buddy over the age of 18 with them. It’s fun and who knows you best and has your brow’s best interest at heart? That being said, anyone under the age of 18 can enjoy your new brows once you get home.
We welcome all clients 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 21, please bring a photo ID.